Saturday, December 18, 2010

electrify the boys and girls



yet another succesful trip behind feat Himppu & Otso!
we drove to Leppävaara and left the car alone to the cold and jumped into train towards Helsinki.



...I really need to dye my hair sometime soon so no comments about the current condition of the faded black

we fetched the movie tickets first and then headed for the food
and ended up to Singapore Hot Wok, again




but hey, the food is so delicious
so who can blame us!



fffuuu it was so good movie I tell you




of course with the 3D glasses on...
I had to take pics



and logicly, had to be faithful to the inner game nerd in me

the train back was rather... eventfull since our group of three turned into group of five after these guys came to sit with us
the some minutes past with stories of making your shoes shine with banana and preservating your body with citrus fruits and when you die, during autopsy you can tell wether you have a dishwasher or not
all and all, one hell of a fun trip!

1 comment:

  1. *killing time in school* You're so darn cute - as always! ;D And your hair is nice, don't cha worry! (I haz your haircolors, muahahahahahahha! 8>)

    Not sure about that Tronmovieshit though, it seemed... erm... suspicious when I saw it's trailer! XD

    (I wonder how many typos I made, since I really don't feel very well. :'D)

    ReplyDelete