Thursday, December 9, 2010

tasty treats

I recall I promised an update
so here it comes!

lately I've spent alot of time with my friend Himppu
baking all kinds of things from pies to cupcakes



we certainly had fun doing these
coloring the white paste into blue was...
well blue
it colored our hands pretty well



and since we both love sushi
of course, we had to have some sushi



and boy was that good stuff
those people who know me, know that I absolutely love inarizushi
I could eat it for the rest of my life



we shared the sushi and mochi because we werent that hungry
logicly the pics are from few days aback
but still in the near past

and dont be confused that this will be only a food blog
nope, not at all
things I post vary from food to traveling and onto completely random things that roll out in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment