Friday, February 18, 2011

a banquet of malignancy

my lack of updates kicks me in the ass already
I apologize my dear readers for zipping the lip for way too long time
I've been rather distracted lately by all sorts of things I must admit
work, friends, school but heck, that aint no excuse
probably on the winter holiday
I'll spam my blogger more than legal
probably, maybe
depends if Im not that busy
since my plans for the holiday so far are non-existent
not that I mind, I like my peace and freedom
maybe I'll be creative and take a walk to take some winter pics
or grab my notebook and pen again to continue writing



plus Im counting days for the Japan trip already
months, days, hours and minutes
I've waited long enough, two years after all, is an awfully long time
so far the plan is to go see Sadie and jealkb
plus a visit to either Yokohama or Kamakura
dunno which one is more tempting
would choose both if could

No comments:

Post a Comment